Damnfuckingstupidpiece'o'crapbloodyshittyexcuseforafuckingartpackage!

Sorry for that. Just lost an hour's work in Sam Paint after I tried to
'1/2 turn' a grabbed block. Yes, I know I should have saved, but I only
expect that sort of eff-up on my poxy-effing-pee-see.

Anyone else out there using Sam Paint still? Anyone else keep having
problems where a grabbed block becomes serious screwed up after
rotating, flipping, or that kind of thing? Anyone else have the program
crash, reporting "Off screen"? All of this seems to be regardless of the
size of the grabbed block and the area from which it was grabbed. Just
an occasional thing that happens in odd Sam Paint sessions, not every
time...

I suppose it's too much to ask that there's an effing patch available to
sort the damned thing out. Think I'll give up and stick with Flash for
the complicated stuff.

Gord. (seriously P!$$3D off at the moment, but apologetic for my
language)
--
< The HEXdidn't... Homepage: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
< ------ Featuring The U.K. Policenauts Homepage ------ >