> Unlike places such as Bala, Barmouth, Barry, Brecon, Cardiff, Cardigan,
> Conway, Harlech, Holyhead, Knighton, Lampeter, Mold, Montgomery, Newtown,
> Oswestry, Pembroke, Porthmadog, Portmeirion, Rhyl or Welshpool, you mean?
> :o)
>
> imc

Yeah.  Point well made and taken.

My experiences of a lot of Wales involve memories of my youth on
those camping holidays, driving through some welsh backwater about
200 miles from any signs of civilization and ocassionally reaching a
small town consisting of about 2 houses whose name seems to have been
invented by a man being choked with a bicycle chain while smashing
his head onto a keyboard.

Aaah, where did those childhood years go?   ;)
--
James R Curry - [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"The Balloon Doggies DEMANDED it!"