Many people said we could use long file extensions in SimCoupe
(especially for packed .sad.tar.gz, etc.), but I ask:
Do we really need this?
There are several things unpossible in DOS, and when we
will need such, we must stop supporting DOS (e.g.digital
sound has no standard in DOS). But why should we throw
away DOS version only because the lack of long filenames?

(
When .tar.gz is .tgz, then .sad.tar.gz could be .stg :)))
)

Aley [eili] Keprt - student, programmer (multimedia soft. etc.)
                    phone: +420-68-538 70 35
     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ***  http://get.to/aley