I'm putting a whole chunk of source code online...

Questions:

Anyone object to the following going up?

PRODOS 1st May 1992 source code
E-COPY 3 source code
E-COPY 1.0 source code
Parallax boot sector and DOS source code

MasterDOS v2.3 source code (on SAM archive)
SAM ROM v3.0 source code (on SAM archive)

--- here's what other source is going up ---

ZUB
Termite
SAM -> BMP converter
QDOS
IFF -> SAM converter (incomplete)
GIF -> SAM converter (incomplete)
MultiROM boot menu & minor BIOS source
MultiROM screen-snapshotter ROM source
PC Keyboard reader ROM source (very simple - doesn't do pretty much
anything)
Atomic intro screen (wibbly mirrored logo, fast music player)
Fred 24 birthday demo
Entropy Doc Reader (as used on Fred forever)
Entro2 part a
Entro2 part b
Entropy Experience menu (flying stars + scroller)
Fred 14 menu
Fred 18 menu
Fred 28 menu
Hotbutter demo
Hiscore table from way back (for a defender game I was working on) ...
pretty neat though
Infinity Cracktro source (barrelscroller, bobs, small scroller)
Maxisys booter (on boot, fades in a mode 4 screen stored in tracks 80-81 on
the disk, then loads dos)
System info reporter
SCPDU5 menu
SCPDU6 preview demo
Slideshow demo (decompressor)
Experimental sprite zoomer
Tetris (converted from gameboy emulator soruce released by Argonaut software
way back)

Possibly more to come...