Gordon Wallis wrote:

> Maria Rookyard wrote:
> >
> > Gordon Wallis expressed the hope that:

> > Which, to Justin, ...
> > >
> > >Sounds like you've seen the southpark movie...
> >
> > Which in turn got Maria thinking off on a tangent and asking...
> >
> > What's the absolute youngest age that you guys reckon Southpark (the series)
> > is aimed at?
>
> Mid-twenties?
> Personally, I loathe the series - it just seems so pointless. Granted, I
> seem to have missed all the 'classic' episodes...
>
> I don't believe that most teenagers, let alone younger kids, can fully
> appreciate what's going on. On the other hand, the movie was so
> blatantly Disney-backlash that it's likely to be appreciated by anyone
> brought up during Disney's steady decline into recycled schmaltz (ie,
> the last 30 years).

That old??  I'm only 19 :)... Hmm... are you telling me that I've been
missing something all this time?....  And where do babies come from
again? ;)

bit like the Simpsons I guess.... whats that Futurama like anyone?... I
watched a clip and the lead character just got on my nerves... I was
hoping maybe hed turn normal.... Doesn't he look like the character in
simpsons that was either a pizza delivery boy or worked in a petrol
station... or ... or.... ? Uh?

Fitz

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]