Chris White wrote:

> Oh who invented Htmls , said language - Case Sensitive , Slash Sensitive ,
> what next Colo(u)r Sensitive as well :
>
> C#
>
> Ps have correct all '\' to '/' for you Netscape User's , any others thing ya
> want changes ( and don't ask for the counters & Time as I don't know how )

Oooh... So sorry :).. May I beg your forgiveness... ;)...  About the
counters, maybe its because:

www.btineternet.com

should be:

www.btinternet.com

...Having said that, I tried the second and got nothing either. But
maybe you'll have more luck... Otherwise, get a better counter
(www.thecounter.com is free i think)... if you *want* one that is!!

Strangely...  the counter did display one time i loaded, but I can't
remember what I did :)

Fitz

--
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]