> Aley Keprt wrote:
> > 1. Add SAAemu.lib to your project.
> > 2. Include SAAemu.h in your source code
> > 3. Use functions of SAAemu in you program
>
> Since you're distributing SimCoupe 0.79 with this, I presume you'll be
> releasing your sources as required by the GPL?

I'm not expert in GPL.
I just made a library and included it in GPL program.
Must I declare my library as GPL when it is included in GPL
program?
Prior to 0.60 SAAemu was standalone. Now it is incorporated
into SimCoupe, as people wanted. Any change of state?

Do you think I should distribute only LIB version with SimCoupe,
and let anyone compile it himself? This would be GPL-clear?

Currently I don't have SAAemu 0.60 sources (I lost'em), but
I have some working version (something like 0.61), since I
did some advancements to let Dave Hooper sleeps better ;)

I will release 0.79 sources (complete, which can be recompiled)
when I will have some time to pack it to ZIP and put to web.
Currently anybody can come to my home and get it (it is about 10MB
 - the whole working directory).
My address is: A.K., Brezecka 504, Stepanov, 78313, Czechland

I can send immediately particular files, if anybody wants. I have included
something in 0.79 release (as fdi.c which implements work with packed
SAD files).

Aley [eili] Keprt - student, programmer (multimedia soft. etc.)
                    phone: +420-68-538 70 35
     e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ***  http://get.to/aley