In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Stephen McGreal
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes
>>Done nowt on the SAM, no. For info on stuff I'm kinda' involved in at
>>the moment, pop over to www.retrospec.co.uk and have a shufty. Kaboom?
>>Ha! Wayne keeps promising, but I reckon hell will freeze over first.
>

>Woooooooooow! Now that is one cool coding group. We've waited too long for a
>retro gaming renaissance. I just wish my skills were up to the standards to
>do Head Over Heels for you.

Craig Rothwell is already doing Head Over Heels, actually. And some bod
has just released a conversion of Batman called Watman. Go to the links
page on Retrospec and pop over to Borgar Wade's page for all the latest
info on PC updates of old games.

> If you're still around in a couple of years I
>might try to blag my way into retrospec after I learn some PC stuff at Uni
>(Abertay - Computer Games Technologies and Virtual Environments, no less....
>Oho yeah baby) :-)

Ooh, proper videogaming course.

"Now class, for homework I want you to write a paper on why it's
inconceivable that such an original product like Waterworks hasn't
been updated for a modern computer or console." :)

>Do I take it from the fact that Graham is the only person who's replied to
>this topic that nobody else on sam-users knows who I am? Not famous enough.
>Bummer :-(

Yup. You're a nobody with an inflated sense of self-worth, Stephen. You
should be right at home on sam-users. ;)

Graham Goring

--

| Ber-Limey! There's not even enough |