On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Dave Hooper wrote:

> Bit of a question for all (although mainly Si Owen and Andrew Collier, I
> suspect). In SamMines, played on a Real SAM, when Arnie does his WrongWrong
> bit, is it meant to sound smooth and seamless and flowing?

Er - Well yes, just like any other sound sample. (Actually, it was Ian who
wrote the sample-playing routine).

> WinCoupe makes it
> sound kinda jittery (like, half the speed, but as if every other frame is
> silent, if you see what I mean) but having never played it I don't know if
> this is actually authentic or not!

Do other samples in the same game sound similar? Seems a bit of an odd
problem.

Andrew

--
 --  Andrew Collier  ([EMAIL PROTECTED])  --        My other
  --      http://mnemotech.ucam.org      --       .sig is a