Martin Fitzpatrick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dan Dooré wrote:
> >
> > > OK! Correction. I have pretty much (99.99%) decided that I'm
> > > wrong. The lady from Tetris is none other than Nastassia Kinski.
> > > Original image is here:
> > >
> > ftp://ftp.nvg.ntnu.no/pub/sam-coupe/graphics/pics/nastassia_from_tetris.jpg
> >
> > That's the baby!
>
> Really?... Hmm.. I didnt think the other one was the right one at first,
> but attributed that to adolescent mind meanderings, but out of the two,
> I recognise the first more... So, where is *she* from?... Some other sam
> demo perhaps?

That's what made me pick the wrong one in the first place. Then I booted
Tetris and verified that it was not her. But somehow I've seen here before.
Possibly on one of the image galleries.....

 -Frode

--
^ Frode Tennebø                    | email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]      ^
| Ericsson Radar AS.               | Isebakkeveien 49               |