----- Original Message -----
From: Martijn Groen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2000 8:23 PM
Subject: Re: SAM Wonderings

>Probably to busy playing Quake3 on 3dfx card?
>I don't need 3dfx as I'v Matrox G400...
>Zaterdag mijn zip disk niet vergeten aub.

Its already in the box, and the same goes for the manuals from BloodII and
Unreal :) Hey what about a next project, something like a Sam (windows)
explorer with added extra's, could be fun.

Well see ya saturday, remember, i will be at your place a 8.30 or something
like that.

Robert van der Veeke aka RJV Graphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Currently listening to : Gunbuster Sound Collection

Hände hoch, oder verstehst du kein Englisch?
- German dubbing for some western -