Hello my turn now :)

> Si Wrote

> I guess as long as sector 1 of track 4 is a regular 512 bytes in size, and
> contains the BOOT signature and some bootable code, it doesn't matter what
> the code is or what the rest of the disk looks like.  SimCoupe only needs
> be concerned whether the signature is present to know that it's worth
> pressing  F9 to run the code...

Trk4:Sec1 , can be anysize you wish ( think one of mine was 1024 , can't
remeber which ) ,

But i also agree with Aley , in that a Rom Alteration should be made ( if
this is decided a want thing by most ) , and should be added to the "No Dos"
call to load a pre-stored image of rom/ram or just have a Image file with a
dos on and boot that , that way the user could chose what dos they wanted

just my say , and thank godness theres no more silly maths in here , we all
know that x/0 = crash , and in a computer world thats bad ,

Chris