----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Saturday, December 02, 2000 4:16 PM
Subject: Attaching a second drive to the ATOM

> How do I attach a second drive to the ATOM hard disc interface?
>
> (a) simply use jumpers on drives to select master and slave

Just setting your seccond drive to Slave will do Stefan.

Boot up from your master

type "CALL DEVICE 3" and you should be on your slave-drive, and if you use
Martijns Hyperboot pressing F2 gives the master- and F3 the slavedrive.

COPY RECORD n TO DEVICE 3 RECORD nn NEXT nnn
where n=record to start from, nn=record to start copying to and nnn the
number of records you want to copy (nnn has to be given, even if you only
want copy 1 record from the master to the slave).

Missed you at the HCC

Robert van der Veeke aka RJV Graphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Currently listening to : Napple Tale - Kaiju Zukan - OGS

"Someday, your grandkids will ask you who won the 2000 election, and you'll
say, 'I dunno, they're still re-counting the votes'."
     -Pizza commercial.