Aley Keprt wrote:
> What to say?
> Excellent! If the listed features really work, it's excellent. Excellent!

:-)   Hopefully everything accessible should work fine - any other partial
implementations (ATOM, SDF, etc.) are hidden for now, but will appear when
they're finished.

> I have two questions:
> 1. There's written that midi out is now better. But there wasn't
> any in the past, was it?
> 2. There's written that format command is now supported. But what about
> simple DSK/SAD write?
> It seems a bit like the list of new features is incomplete, i.e. that
> WinCoupe has even more new features than listed.

You're probably right!  The date of the previous version on my site was
15/6/00, so I dug out the source for that and compared it with the current
version, noting any obvious changes.  I may have missed some changes (since
some modules are vastly different), or it could be that the 15/6 version was
an updated snapshot that was uploaded sometime after a previous announced
release?  For completeness it'd be nice to retro-complete the change log for
previous versions, if I can work out which versions were released, and
when...