Hi there! I have a SAM with a busted membrane in my drawer. I would be intressted. In a couple!?!

BR Lars
From: "Adrian Brown" Reply-To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no To: Subject: RE: Possibly New Keyboard membranes Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 11:20:07 -0000

Id have a couple if they are not tooo expensive - maybe upto 5

-----Original Message----- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Frans van Egmond Sent: 13 March 2001 22:14 To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no Subject: Re: Possibly New Keyboard membranes

I'm in the process of talking to a company to have them create new SAM keyboard membranes, I'm sending them one to look at... Before I complete an order with them I have to have some sort of idea how many I should order and how much people would be willing to spend on a membrane (excluding postage from the Netherlands to you)... My idea is if they'll do it to get them to make 100 which may keep the price low enough to be interesting...

So guys, please tell me I will not be stuck with 100 membranes myself (I only need 3) ?

Cheers, Frans