Okay some seemed to not full understand , so heres an overview

There is a bod called Cowering . who does dos apps for renameing roms/images
into a global regonised format for archiving and sharing etc

He has just released his first GoodSamC , and it regonises 507 images , of
which i have 244 , some of them was ripped from many of the websites/nvg ,
but missing 200+ seems high

Now if you run this tool with commands Rename,List or New , it will do
things like Rename file , List unknown files , List Newest addition files

and It will output TXT files SamCHave.txt,SamCMiss.txt,SamCNew.txt etc etc ,
and as i have collected all other roms
(GEn,Snes,Gbx,Gba,gg,Nes,Sms,Jag,Lyx,Speccy,Cpc,Amiga,St,C64,C16,V20,Vectrex
etc etvc etv ),

This is now his new project to identify all KNOWN sam images , and what a
better place to ask but here for help on collecting all he has identified
and submitting all that he has not

So back to the original Question , if anyone wants to help then  email me
off list and i will emial the 48k app (zipped ) , and lets see what we can
do to help