On Mon, 30 Apr 2001, Dean Liversidge wrote:

>Did anyone ever update Alan's X version of SimCoupe, i fancy having
>another look at it, but Alans pages are dead now, i guess he's lost
>his account, and i never archived them of i dont think :(

It was ported to Win32/DirectDraw by Si Owen, and now SDL code is being
added by Alan, IIRC. You can email Si for the source, and I'm sure that
code for more graphics and sound libraries would be appreciated. Could we
get it running on DOS/Allegro without too much hassle?

Btw, if you've got a mac, or anything with a big endian processor, I
think we'd like to know if it'll actually work. :-)
--
Stuart Brady