-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Andrew Collier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Aan: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Datum: vrijdag 18 mei 2001 12:16
Onderwerp: Re: OT, but funny, Mathematical proof WOMEN are EVIL

>Probably zero, I think binaries get stripped at ntnu.

Has been a while, but when i was green way back in sept. 1996 i made the
error of sending a few pictures to this list. They where not stripped then.

Better to put that zipfile somewhere on webpage and provide us with a link
to it.

Robert van der Veeke aka RJVgraphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Currently: Listening to Crouching Tiger - Hidden Dragon OST

Many people in the world (maybe even 100 or more) don't even know who I am
- David Lees sharing his place alongside Bob Brenchley & Rocketshite -