-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: David L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Aan: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Datum: woensdag 1 augustus 2001 22:51
Onderwerp: Re: Sam CPU timing

>> Nice to see people speaking about SAM related stuff - even if to moan
>about
>> it's design!
>
>Speaking of which - has anyone ever attempted to rehouse SAM into a PC box?
>
>Just curious!

Martijn did it for a part (Powersupply, harddisks and CD-rom), but what both
are lacking is a good PC-keyboard interface. Once whe have that we will be
able to move the Sam into the PC-housing aswell. And such a nice PC-case it
is, white with Sam look alike blue feet thingies, and that just for 10 Dutch
guilders (about 3 pounds).

Robert van der Veeke aka RJVgraphics
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Currently: Listening toCurrently: Listening to Planet of the Apes - OST

Many people in the world (maybe even 100 or more) don't even know who I am
- David Lees sharing his place alongside Bob Brenchley & Rocketshite -