From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Wolfgang Haller
Sent: 11 May 2002 21:40
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Sam Coupe Emulator

YAWN!!!

Always the same....

Instead of writing boring mails I wish to hear from you, where to get Software for the SAM in it´s original (except Colin Piggots one). I think about SCADS (which I am looking now for two years about) and "AMALTHEA".

Come on guys, tell me where to get AND I WILL BUY IT!!!!!!!

Wolfgang Haller
(Spectrum and SAM Profi Club Cologne)

BT Internet schrieb:

Ebay auction site has the following lot on offer

Sam Coupe Emulator CD 558 Games & Utils
Item # 1351912307

The link is:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1351912307

Description

CD comprising over 500 games and utils, A windows based sam coupe
emulator, Disk transfer utils, demos. Also incuuded Game cover scans and
instructions. The list goes on. Postage to UK only £1.00 Payment by
Paypal and Nochex.

Could anyone let me know if it is o.k. for me to bid on.
i.e. Is there any copyrighted software/games on the above cd.

Thanks

Raymond