I've had great fun playing with the Atom disk facility of Simcoupe V090
Beta and BDOS1.5 seems to work just fine with the emulated ATOM.
But as Simcoupe normally works with images anyway (.dsk) and they are
switched into the virtual drives by mouse click there doesn't seem to be
many real advantages to using .dsk's in an 'Atom environment'. The only
advantage I can see is being able to switch from one disk to another with
the 'Record' command from within a program, now that's really useful as I
have some programs which need to extract data from a number of diskettes or
.dsk images. Unfortunately the fact that BDOS doesn't support an integration
with Masterbasic is a major minus for me as most of my programs make
extensive use of Masterbasic commands. Does anyone know is there any plan to
get BDOS working with Masterbasic or am I the only Sam programmer who uses
Andy's super extensions.

Ian