Thomas Harte wrote:
> I don't suppose if someone with the magazine could check
> quickly whether my small emulator, ElectrEm (it does the
> Acorn Electron) is in there?

The emulator articles (by Simon N Goodwin) have been running for around
year I think, with the latest (and last?) covering more Z80-based
machines.  I'd imagine ElectrEm will be in one of the previous issues,
along with BBC emulators, though I don't know exactly which issue
(Tim?).

The SAM piece started with a brief history, and had some kind words at
the end, but mainly covered basic usage of the emulator - nothing fancy,
but it was nice to have a mention.  It was Simon N Goodwin's reminder
about the up-coming article that prompted me to finish off the new GUI
too!

> They don't seem to stock it at local newsagents, so I'm curious.

Yeah, most newsagents I tried didn't have it, but I did find it in
W.H.Smiths.  I've wangled a subscription now, which certainly makes
things easier!