On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 08:47:51PM -0000, Justin Skists wrote:
> Bloody hell!
>
> have a couple of weeks holiday to Leicester and come back to 147 emails!!!!

I'm not sure if I'm reading this correctly. Do you mean that you had a
couple of weeks holiday, and went back to Leicester, or that your
holiday was actually in Leicester? It's not the first place that I'd
think of when looking for a holiday destination, but that's probably
because I've lived there all my life (and still do in fact).

Maybe I can book the DMU Student Union for a weekend some time, and we
can all bring our Sams? :)

> Finishing unfinished SAM projects? ahahaha... I've a few of those to do.

I've a few of those to start, since I never really did much on the Sam.
I can write some simple z80 code that seems to work, but it seems to
take me ages to get anywhere.
--
Stuart Brady