Some time ago, ESI made ETracker freely available from their web site.
Since then, this site appears to have disappeared, along with the disk
image, although evidence of its existance can be found at
http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://eris.phys.uni.torun.pl/ETracker/*

I downloaded the disk image some time ago, but I can no longer find it,
and the disk that I copied it to has become corrupt. Free distribution
is permitted for the version that was available at ESI's site, although
selling ETracker is not allowed.

Does anybody have a copy of this version of ETracker, that they could
mail to me and/or upload to NVG along with a legal notice, please?

Thanks,
--
Stuart Brady