Hi Gavin (and some others)....

What a pity. If you had been at Norwich meeting you could have a new SAM for 50 GBP.....
Now you have to wait for another chance ;-)

Wolfgang

Gavin Smith wrote:

Maybe I won't sell it. Only problem is, my top floor, 1 bedroom flat is
already far too small to accommodate the 3 computers, 4 games consoles
and extensive AV equipment inventory (including ginormous LD player). It
certainly can't fit in another one with a TV hanging off the back.
Emulation just isn't the same, though.

Hi Andrew,
I made the mistake, late last year, of selling my beloved SAM. The thought of an easy 100 quid was tempting and I thought I didn't have room for it. It wasn't long before I realised I messed up - my SAM now sits somewhere in Spain, and I miss it *sniff* Don't do it, you'll regret it deeply!

Gavin