----- Original Message -----
From: "Frode Tenneboe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: So what's everyone up to?

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > [sorry if this arrives multiple times... I've got way too many email
> > accounts... and I figured that the list rejects messages if they're not
from
> > subscribers]

> I'm still with Ericsson which also has laid (almost) everybody off.
> Incidentally, there was another round today, but I was, yet again,
> spared. 9 years service. *sigh*

Sijthoff press (or the remants of it) had to laid off people, so after 16
years i found myself with the prospect of having no work, i now still have
work but it is only until january 2005, and after that another 9 months
payment, so i am sure of a decent salary until october next year. Hope to
hear more in the comming months, but for the moment their nothing that can
be said about it.

> > So... what are y'all up to?
>
> Not much. Work, two kids, house, garden, curling ++

Not much, although i was three weeks in Japan, wich was way beyond anything
i expected, a supah holliday ^_____^

And i am working on a Dutch train-route for BVE (Boso View Express), a
freeware train-simulator, low-end games for the masses right? ^_____^

Robert van der Veeke
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www: http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~rjvveeke/
Currently listening to: Ragnarok Online BGM

Basugasubasubasu Basugasubakuhaku Gasubakuhakuhaku!!

---