Dan Doore wrote:
>> A World Of Spectrum style semi-official archive for SAM software,
>> housed on the web and built by the members of sam-users.
>
> Bang on.
>
> BTW another vote here for samcoupe.org

While I agree in principle that samcoupe.org would be the best for the site
I think that as Colin has samcoupe.com it will serve to confuse.

My vote would be for worldofsam.org for the reasons people already
mentioned.

What sort of bandwidth do people think it would use? I already have a shared
(with a few old uni mates) linux host (on which I have root access) and
would be happy to host it if we're expecting a gig or so downloads a month -
that much we can absorb into the spare bandwidth we have, if it's more I'd
have to discuss it with the others.

Note to Gavin: I'm not trying to take over here; if you'd rather host it
yourself I won't be offended :)

Geoff