2) If we're going for as a complete list as possible, then it'll need more details. It'd good if as well as publisher it included details such as the design team etc. would also want links into the ftp site, and be able to do nice cross linking without thinking about it.

Hi Tim,
Yep, the intention has always been to have a full page for each and every item of software. The page will contain anything and everything that we can find, as well as all the normal bits and pieces of info such as publishers and programmers.

The intention of the Wiki is to get together a list of software to get permission to release freely, but the final product will be much, much more detailed and in a proper linked database. I think the Wiki is really important as it gathers together all our knowledge and gives us a great starting point. After all the big titles are done (probably within the few days at this rate), then it will be a matter of titles springing to mind, for example during lunchbreaks, that will finish it off and I hope people will take the time to click the Edit link and add their knowledge - it's quick and easy, I promise. Wolfgang has also sent me a list of all the software on his SAM hard drive, which has revealed a few rarer titles which I'll be adding.

Happy New Year!

Slightly tipsy,
Gavin