>Regarding SimCoupe, who is currently maintaining it? The only >version I can
>find on simcoupe.org is 0.81a, but I have version >0.90 beta 10 installed -
>and I cant remember where I got it from..

Simon Owen is "Mr Simcoupe" you can find him at
www.simcoupe.org..

Simon has been making a number of changes to the emulator, I think there will
be an update very soon? right Si?

Version 0.90 beta 14 works very well with XP and SP2, No problems to report,
except with Pro-Dos`s format disk command.
A work around about this is on the pro-dos sits FAQ`s. Also on the site are
some more pdfs , SPI interface, Voicebox, and Sambus these will be on
samcoupe.org soon. New pdfs later this month will be , Flash! & Sam Dive users
manual.

Regards & Happy New year to all.

Steve(spt)

www.samcoupe-pro-dos.co.uk