Where can I get latest SimCoupe, or some other utility that could create empty SAD image?

I was at sourceforge, the CVS sources in ZIP there are more than 2 years old.

I was at NVG, there is only version from year 1999!

I was at simcoupe.org, it's pretty the same...

A cynic would say "If SimCoupe existed, it would be the best sam coupe emulator, but it actually doesn't [exist]."

Well, I only wanted to create an empty disk image with 15 tracks (150KB of zeros). I tried to use my personal simcoupe (I don't remember where I got it, it's version 0.90 beta 4), but it's "new disk" dialog always crashes, regardles the entered values.

Can somebody help me?

Mgr.(MSc.) Aleš Keprt (also known as Aley)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *** www.keprt.cz *** ICQ: 82357182
Dept. of Computer Science, VŠB Technical University
Ostrava, CZ - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - www.cs.vsb.cz