From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jason Thacker
Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2005 12:20 PM
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Newbie would like help ... Please!

It had to happen, after nearly thirty years of using all sorts of computers
I saw a Sam and said "There is an 8-bit machine I want to develop for!".

One snag, I haven't got a clue how! I have a Sam on the way courtesy of
E-Bay, but no manuals :( I am desperately trying to track down online
resources for teaching programming on the Sam, I haven't had too much
success so far, but does anybody have any ideas where I could find this type
of information?

Thanks!

        Jason