Hi Aley,

Aley Keprt wrote:
Paolo,
as I wrote, STI converts text files from Sam to PC. Not vice versa.
In simple words: Only Sam ---> PC.

Yes, I understand ;-)

SAM BASIC USES SPECIAL FILE FORMAT, NOT JUST TEXT FILES!!!

Yes, I know (now) :-)

If you want to write Basic program, use the Sam Basic.

Now , my workflow is :

1) translate the Sam Basic code with "sam-pc.bas"
2) write part of code with ConText (or Crimson)
3) make a dsk
4) translate text into SamBasic with PC-Suite
5) test with SimCoupe
6) make a Disk and test with real Sam Coupe ;-)))

3 years ago I've wrote an little Adventure Engine for GameBoy Advance and utility for uindou$ for make an adventure.
I would like translate this engine in Sam Basic and this
translation-way is for import basic-data file game information.

Bye,
Paolo