To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2005 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: How to erase sectors?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
So I assume the best idea is to have a program which scans directory
structure for unused sectors and fills them with zeros (including direc=
tory
entries of erased files). Does anybody know what program can do this?

Look up SDU or IBU that I used to flog.

Although not ideal they are written in basic and so will be easily modified. They scan the directory and calculate which sectors are "live" and copy only those. So erased files wouldn't copy to a blank disk.

hth

Nev