----- Original Message ----- From: "Edwin Blink" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Thursday, February 17, 2005 4:20 PM
Subject: Re: Sam Coupe Hot-Line

Colin included a recording from one weeks news on the latest Sam Revival
CD.
Are these recording really rare?

I think so the one you heard was a mastercopy I recieved from SAMCo in 1991

I'm sure I have almost all of the Hot line recording on tape somewhere ?
Is it worth me trying to find them in amongst my several tons of junk.....

It would be fantastic if you still have those recordings and it certainly is
worth the trouble
to go look for them !

Edwin

OK, I'm not making any promises but I'm fairly sure they weren't erased or thrown away. So I'll start digging around my junk pile as soon as I get a spare moment. They are not originals but I recorded them from the telephone while calling the hot-line but if I remember correctly the quality wasn't bad.
Ian