£45 shipping !!!

Business Post / Initial CityLink prices are a lot less than that!

Tuesday, March 21, 2006, 10:22:42 AM, you wrote:

Paul> Someone one ebay's selling a Sam with Kaleidoscope
Paul> interface as well as a near complete catalogue of games,
Paul> software & other hardware. (I'm thinking of bidding for it
Paul> myself but I dont think I'll win it)  I'd say this lot would
Paul> fetch upto £350, in your last email you said the Kaleidoscope
Paul> was a bodge - is this coz there was no software for it?  Does
Paul> the Kaleidoscope realy give the Sam 32,768 true colours?  I'm
Paul> interested in what it is and what it does - (you never seem to
Paul> hear anything about it...)

Paul>  Yahoo! Mail
Paul>   Use Photomail to share photos without annoying attachments.