Hi John,

I may be wrong, but SAM has not got a Forth,..Yet!  unless, you are using a Forth83 via Pro-Dos? Which, in that case download the FDos disk images here http://www.samcoupe-pro-dos.co.uk/fdos_download.html disk 8 has the Forth on it, as seen here http://www.samcoupe-pro-dos.co.uk/cpmforth.html or mail me off list.

That said, was there a Forth written on a diskzine? I'm sure, I read somewhere that there was such a file but, I don't have it.  I would like to thou.