Doh ;) guess I should have read my own article;)

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Colin Piggot
Sent: 16 September 2007 16:30
To: Adrian
Subject: Re: SAM Revival issue 19

> As ive been on holiday ive only just got mine - another nice mag,
> btw If anyone has specific things they want covering in the machine
> code series let me know, ill probably be going onto memory access
>  in more detail next issue, few more maths things.

I've to print a small erreta in the next issue of the magazine for your
article Adrian - I didn't put the power of numbers in superscript at the
top
of page 19  - doh! Thanks to Gavin for spotting that and letting me
know.

Colin.
=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the Sam Coupe
1995-2007 - Celebrating 12 Years of developing for the Sam Coupe
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/

APB Computer Services Ltd. Registered Address: 3 Springfield, Trevadlock,
Congdons Shop, Launceston, Cornwall, PL15 7PW.  Registration Number: 4942193.
V.A.T. No: 826 0005 70

this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are