Hi,

I notice that the following files from /pub/sam-coupe/disks/games/ Commercial are given read/write privileges only for 'owner', with 'group' and 'others' being given only execute privileges (so, e.g. the files can't be downloaded):

Craft.zip
MindGames1Bombed OutNuclearWasteMagicCavesBlockade.zip
Impatience-TriltexVikingGame(Cracked).zip
BowinandtheCountDracula.zip
PrinceofPersia.zip
TNT.zip
HighwayCodeQuizball&QuizballQuestionEditor(Cracked).zip
DyzoniumWaterWorksWopGammaBugulators(Cracked).zip

As the owner is frodet and every other file I've checked has had read privileges set for 'group' and 'others', is it right to conclude that this was a deliberate move, maybe to ensure the files were backed up but not to distribute them for now, for legal reasons?