yes tasword 2 not tasword +2 the +2 was a sinclair128k witha tape recorder
in ohter words this is the 128 version with a 64kb text file also
thanks to tascon+d it reads +d discs the beauty of it was that unlike
tasword 2 this had 32 column as well as the louzy speccy 64 colum 4
pixels per letter although the +2 version had a full 128 character
scrolling display which was incredibly fast along with mail merge