On 19/06/2010 08:31, Ian Spencer wrote:
Know what you mean about the nostalgia, I'm sure my loft doesn't have as many Sam bits in it as yours but still a fair amount of bits and pieces including a couple of Sams, it was still the most fun computer I have ever owned and so don't think I want to sell them any time soon, even though I tend to use the emulator these days but like you a couple of Speccys and +D's under the dust there too.

Funny how many people have these in their loft and yet how r...@r3 L000K they are on ebay :)

The Z80 sighhhh still my favourite processor for assembler programming.

Ever done any Acorn:ARM code? I was with you until I did.

Geoff