humble apols
spam is asking for something as well as sending invites from social
networks is it?
but it isnt getting 1% of the conenction speed you pay for? funny that
i didnt think it would be - oh and thank vodaphone for the £200
contract termination letter - the second time - so only £400 to
connect to the internet at 85kbps - well worth every penny and
certainly not a licence to print money - alhtough my pc has crashed
more times than i have been able to use it which is why the sams 20th
birthday video wasnt uploaded 20 years ago nice  one cant use teh
computers in libraries or at uni or at home great place this think i
get the message im goign to Spam! off... cheers folks
ttfn