Sent: Thursday, January 19, 2012 10:12 PM
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Floppy drive problem

Thomas wrote:
the original MGT SAM Coupe diskdrives are from Citizen, they are indeed a bit different than PC drives. One possible way is to get a replacement drivebelt, or buy a replacement diskdrive, both can be ordered from Quazar: http://www.samcoupe.com/

I don't have any original Citizen drives left, and no drive belts at the
moment.

I can provide a new disk drive system based around a modern PC disk drive
and an interface board (which I can supply on it's own without a disk drive
if you already have a spare PC drive to hand)

Colin

=====
Quazar : Hardware, Software, Spares and Repairs for the SAM Coupé
1995-2012 - Celebrating 18 Years of developing for the SAM Coupé
Website: http://www.samcoupe.com/