From: owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no [mailto:owner-sam-us...@nvg.ntnu.no] On
Behalf Of Andrew Collier
Sent: donderdag 2 februari 2012 19:37
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: WOS crash?

Hi Stefan,

Eeek! Sorry about this. You must have uploaded these at the exact crossover
point between me copying worldofsam to a new server installation, and the DNS
change propagating out so the world would see it.

Unfortunately there are a few lingering problems with the new installation, and
it's likely to be another couple of weeks before I get a chance to sort them
out - but it had to be done I'm afraid, as the old server is literally no
longer on the internet.

Andrew