On 12 Feb 2012, at 23:01, Stefan Drissen wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> I had a quick peek at the latest version and noticed that the jar is the
> same as the old one (july 2010). Opened up my source file and the first
> thing I wanted to do was find where I had left off... grrr no CTRL+F (as
> mentioned earlier). So I thought I'd have another look at Eclipse for fun,
> starting at
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/The_Official_Eclipse_FAQs#Implementing_Support_for_Y
> our_Own_Language
>
> I could use someone else's compiler (http://pasmo.speccy.org for example) or
> Andrew's py80 (of which the only reference I can find is on a Czech site
> referring to a SAM Revival article) but I seem to already have used lots of
> nice JAM features in my source requiring more tinkering to that.
>
> Any chance of a command line version JAM compiler?
>
> Cheers!
>

> Stefan

Yes Stefan it is the same as the one I sent you, just with the extra bit for
the SAM Coupe end. It has find tab in the project view but no replace.

I have started work on a new version which has find and replace window. I have
designed the window for a find/replace but not much else.

Command line version should be possible.