On 4 Apr 2012, at 23:54, Andrew Collier wrote:
> I fear it might be some kind of attempt at reprisal for me blocking his
> worldofsam account due to his spamming and abusing other users, so apologies
> to anyone who is getting affected by the crossfire.

I've received the same e-mail with 157 attachments at least 7 times over the
last year or so.  He's got a growing list of victims too, and I counted 90
addresses in the latest assault.

I've tried reasoning with him, GMail abuse reports, and simply ignoring him.
Nothing works, and the junk keeps coming.