Hi Sam users!

I released ASCD 1.00. I hope I fixed all known bugs and implemented all
features people wanted. Or I will do more in next version.

I have problems with my web provider, so I uploaded the file to
reapidshare.com, please download here:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3734044978/ascd100.zip
(no registration needed)

I will also upload to WOS (World of Spectrum). Or World of Sam? Actually, I
don’t know what is World of Sam and how it does work, so I am going to upload
to WOrld of Spectrum. And also to our old and lovely NVG FTP archive.

What’s new in this release:
In short: ZIP, TZX, joystick autofire, AY8910 for Sam, SAA1099 for ZXS, known
bugs have been fixed

* New! Added the support of TZX tape files. Only standard data blocks via ROM
hooks are supported atm.
* ZIP-compressed snaps/tapes/disks can now be directly loaded into ASCD
* Added the Recent Files list displaying 10 most recent snap/tape/disk files
open
* FDI: Added correct emulation of Missing disk status
* FDI: Added correct emulation of Write protected disk status
* Added autofire option for joystick (0autofire switch)
* Open Tape/Snap menu option incorrectly offered only snapshot files in the
filter list
* D3D: OSD (on-screen-display) has now black color when border color is 6 or 7
(yellow or white)
* Caps lock "fix" didn't work on many computers, so there is another fix in
this version
* Added low pass filter to ZX Beeper audio -> better music quality in some games
* An OSD message is shown whenever DAC on IC 8255 is activated
* SAA1099 soundchip is now available in ZX Spectrum 48/128 mode too
* AY8910 soundchip is now available in Sam Coupé mode too
* AY8910 soundchip is responding on its ports even if audio emulation is off
* More precise attribute port 255 emulation
* Fixed AY8910 port decoding (thanks to Velesoft)
* Quickboot option is now configurable in config file and menu (it was always
on)
* Fixed a bug in SCS loader which caused it to report a file error when a
datablock is longer than expected
* Fixed problem with Sam Coupe Tab key behaviour after Alt+Tab

Mgr. Aleš Keprt, Ph.D.
private: a...@keprt.cz, www.keprt.cz
office: Moravian College / Moravská vysoká škola Olomouc, ales.ke...@mvso.cz

<<wlEmoticon-smile[1].png>>