Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 10:24 PM
To: sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no
Subject: Re: Musics

On 21/04/2012 21:14, war...@wdlee.co.uk wrote:
David, looking forward to checking out your music, once I remember how to play it! ;-)

Sorry - tried sending an attachment to the list yesterday but they're
blocked.

Here's a version of the disk with the music compiled on it, just load up
the basic program...   :)

http://scenedamage.com/cookingcircle/sanxion.dsk

Mgr. Aleš Keprt, Ph.D.
private: a...@keprt.cz, www.keprt.cz