On 13 Jun 2013, at 19:03, Balor Price <toberm...@cookingcircle.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> Haylp!  Has anyone had experience of using Protracker with SimCoupe here?
> I'm trying to make some sweet music (not with ETracker) and finding the

Hi Howard,

I've used ProTracker fairly extensively in Sim Coupe without problems.

I haven't needed to boot MasterDOS first or anything like that. I just boot the
ProTracker disk, let it load to the menu screen, then switch disk for the files
I want to load. In the menu select Disk Op (or ctrl-shift-D) and it should show
a directory listing, then double-tap space on one of the files and it should
load it.

What exactly does is it doing, or not doing, when it fails to load one of your
files?

Andrew