To: <sam-users@nvg.ntnu.no>
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2013 12:25 AM
Subject: Re: CLI based disk imager?

Hi,

Oh my, that's some of the first c code I ever wrote. You're really probably better off without it!

If what you want is to put a bunch of files onto a disk image, you can do that in pyz80 without having to change it. Just use -I on a command line, e.g.:

pyz80.py -I file1 -I file2 -I file3 -o image.dsk

(Yes, the python's going through an interpreter - or rather, bytecoded - but for this size of files compared to computer performance these days I doubt you'll notice a speed issue)

Andrew