Hi All,

I had this e-mail today so if Steve is here let me know so I can give you
Gerard's address:

Hi, there..

Sorry if I have already emailed you about this.

I help out with World of Spectrum by trying to locate as many authors as
possible.

I saw on your site that you had received permission from Steve Nutting to host
some of his work.

I was wondering if there was any chance that you are still in contact with him,
as I'd like to ask the same for the ZX Spectrum.

I'm not asking you to pass on his email address to me, but if you could pass on
my email address to him I would appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Gerard